Saturday, August 30, 2014

August Montage

A Montage of Cookies and Cake Pops!

This month started out quite craycray (yes, that means crazy). My family and I went on a wonderful adventure to Arlington, Tx to visit the Dallas World Aquarium and then the AT&T Stadium for the JW International Convention 2014! It was SO amazing! We had so much fun at both places! Here are a few little photos of our travels. 
Brother Losch 
 AT&T Stadium outside next to a Pillar
 Dallas World Aquarium with my family. I love them so much. 

When we returned home I started up some cookies for a friend in Florida. I was just playing around with some colors and came up with some cute cookies for her. 



After I got those sent off it was time to start on another set of yummies. These were gluten free cake pops. Just another day in the kitchen. :) They turned out so yummy! I wasn't expecting them to be so good. 


I ordered a really cool little Gem from Karen's Cookies and guys it is the COOLEST thing Ever! It's called a NOTTA COOKIE! It's a practice cookie! How awesome right? I've been using it a lot. Oh it is fun! 

I got an order for some Duck Dynasty cookies and Oh man they turned out AWESOME! Just so Happy Happy Happy! LOL!

I had some leftover Gluten Free Pops and Sent them over to a friend at Gold's Gym Waco. She loved them! 

Then, last but not least, another order came in for some German Chocolate cake pops and I tell you what, I was SOOOOO excited to do these. I couldn't wait to get them out. They tasted amazing! She also ordered some beautiful dresses and engagement rings for her new sister -in- law. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Always Welcome!