Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My disappearance....and some cookies

As you all know I've been a little preoccupied the last few months. I know, I know. "Jaime, why can't you just keep up?" 

Well here's the thing. I am a proclaimer of Jehovah's Kingdom and so I make sure that He is number one in my life before everything else. At Matthew 6:33 Keep on, then, seeking first the Kingdom and his righteousness, and all these other things will be added to you." So for me that means praise him before I do anything and thank him for all things and then all the things I do after that will be blessed. I "do all things for God's Glory".  (1 corinthians 10:31) It is very important to me. 

Many people have been quite upset at this change in faith and have even set out to destroy my it but I have not allowed them to shake me. I love Jehovah and my work. I love my cookies and I love my customers. You all are so wonderful and have been so accommodating through my transition. I want you to know how thankful I am to have you. Please know that not much has changed for my business. If you have a question about something please don't hesitate to ask me. I will answer honestly and as quickly as possible. 

Here are the last few things I've been working on since I went MIA. Enjoy. 
Did these on March 14, 2014
April 7th My second time doing a ruffle cake.

These delivered on April 17th. 

These also Delivered on April 17th (My daughter and I got hailed on delivering them.)

Guns n Ammo May 3rd, 2014
Robert and Sara Go together like Guns and Ammo! 
Made these for a friend for her housewarming party. They didn't stay in my repurposed plate very long. 

Some Welcome to the neighborhood cookies. I adapted the little house from one that my colleague over at Bakeat350 made. She is quite good.

I had fun the past few weeks working on these wonderful pieces of art for my favorite people. They all loved them and were a wonderful addition to their special days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Always Welcome!