Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Delights

I always talk about how much I enjoy decorating and that I do everything I do to glorify Jehovah's name and this month I was blessed to be asked to decorate some amazingly beautiful cookies for my Bible teacher's husband. The two of them are such an inspiration to me and I love them so much. I loved making these for him. 

Such a wonderful friend he has been. Thank you to his wonderful Mother in law for ordering such a beautiful set for him. 
After these I went and honored my College Vocal Teacher with his last concert as Director of Vocal Performance for TVCC. He touched so many lives and I felt he needed to be given some special hand painted cookies to make his heart glad. He sees music in color. Which is very rare in my opinion.  

 Football season is upon us guys! So Here is my new set inspired by several wonderful cookiers! I can't name them all but they are so great! Thank you ladies I appreciate the inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Always Welcome!