Saturday, June 22, 2013

And..... I'm Back!

        And.... I'm back!! I just couldn't stay away for too long!  I love to decorate these silly little pastries! I decided that I would share with you a couple of designs I just made the last few days. These will be going to my bestie for her big day. 

Here's how I did it: 

  1. First, I used my air brush using pink and then purple. 
  2. Then, I printed off some Cowgirl silhouettes from the internet and used my KopyKake projector to project the images and a thin little script brush (used only for cookies) to draw these awesome designs onto the cookies! 
  3. Finally, I used my filbert brush (also only used for cookies) to fill in the silhouettes. 
They turned out so adorable! 

  I later decided to do some cute little sea turtles using the same brushes and technique. I love the colors that I used for these little guys! The kids LOVED these and sadly they were devoured with in a few minutes. The kids faces were totally colored from them. 

I hope you enjoyed this little post and will visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Always Welcome!