Sunday, May 12, 2013

Last Cookies before Vacation!

As I wrap up my last couple of cookie projects up to begin my vacation, I am sad to say "no" to anyone who wants cookies.

I decided a couple of weeks ago to finish up any cookie obligations and take a long break from cookie decorating to Pursue my career in Ambit Energy. I want to help change lives in this very bleak economy This new journey will not be without hardship but I will be persistent and I will grow myself as well as my organization. It's a wonderful thing to know that the hard work I do today will continue to pay me and my family for as long as we own the business. I believe in Ambit and I know that we will be successful in helping our friends and family save and make money. No other company tells you to put God first, family second and Ambit 3rd. That in itself means so much to me.

Here are a few pictures to leave you with today...














No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Always Welcome!