Friday, April 12, 2013

Get Well Soon!

Yeah I'm not good at putting titles on my blog posts. My thought is that I should just type and if something jumps out at me then I'll put it as a Title. 

So this past week I made two rather large bouquet's. The first of the two was for a young man who plays baseball for UMHB.  He had surgery this last week. I hope to see him back out on the baseball field soon. 




The second of the two bouquets was for a young lady who is on the Equestrian Team at Baylor! She had surgery for a knee injury. I hope to see her back in the saddle again soon. 



I hope you guys are doing well this week. I myself just had a procedure yesterday so I'm trying to recover too. Bless you guys and may both heal quickly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Always Welcome!