Saturday, March 2, 2013

Prelude to my First Cookie Decorating Class



TSTC in Waco has been kind enough to let me use their brand new Culinary Arts Building to teach cookie Decorating and I wanted to share with you just how awesome this experience will be for you as a student!



We will be seated in the new and incredibly awesome commercial kitchen. I have 20 seats available and would LOVE to fill them all! 
As you can see from the photo, we have several screens to help maximize the viewing area of my tiny little cookies.  Each student will be provided with a work space and a mixer to use. 

I'm going to be baking tons of cookies for this class so I hope you have your cookie decorating hat on and are ready for some fun! This is only some of what I will be bringing! I'll be providing the icing as well so you guys will not have to bring a thing to class in order to make this class awesome! You will get to take home your projects so you will need a cookie sheet with edges on it so that they don't try to slide off in transport! 

Here are a few things you can expect to see me demonstrate and help you develop! 

Brush Embroidery
Flooding

Marbling
Piping "Lace"

Piping filigree

 That all said I hope you will join me on Saturday as I try to teach my very first cookie decorating class! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Always Welcome!