Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mounds of Love!

I don't have any pictures to share with you from March's class but, I assure you, everyone had a blast! I ended up with 6 students and that was just fine! We had a blast! I showed them how to flood cookies so that they look smooth, feathering, and some neat tricks to get images on cookies without being an artist.

They all said they just wanted to impress their grand kids. I thought that was sweet! They very much enjoyed watching me demonstrate these things and I'd love to share some of their creations but, sadly, I didn't get pictures of them.

My next class will be on April 13th! I'm going to be showing how I bake these cookies to absolute perfection and create smooth and enticing cookies.

I've been busy the last few days and I'd love to share a couple of sets I made for a few friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Always Welcome!