Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Newspaper Debut!

My ad was brilliant! I actually appeared on the front page and inside! It made my whole day!! I plan on making this the best year yet for Cookie Mama's. Here is the front page and a copy of my ad! Rich at the Waco Tribune Herald took an amazing Shot and really caught the feel of what it's like to decorate. It was hard to smile while concentrating but I figured it out real quick. I believe I might be making the newspaper a once a year thing! There might actually be some more advertising opportunities coming up soon.

I want to remind everyone that in a couple of weeks my class will be held at the TSTC Waco Culinary department. The classes are $50 each and I'd love to see you at each one! They get progressively more advanced.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Always Welcome!