Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Sparkle...

This week will be one of my craziest and probably my most fondly remembered weeks. I was asked by an affiliate of the local newspaper if I wanted to purchase an advertising slot for a Feature on Local Business Women that the Waco Tribune-Herald is putting together. The feature will be showcased in the February 17, 2013 edition of the paper! So make sure you check it out!!  In case you were wondering if this happens often, it doesn't. Not for me anyway.  I was so excited that I emailed the lady back immediately and had her reserve me a spot! 

I gave the lady a call today and we discussed all the little things that are really BIG things and came up with a plan. We are meeting here tomorrow for them to come and take photos of me while I am decorating Valentine's Day Cookies! How sweet is that?!?!  I tell you what I am just about the happiest girl in the world right now! I called my friend and new Lab Assistant at TSTC Waco Culinary Department and asked her if I could please borrow a Chef Coat for my pictures in the morning. This is what we came up with. I think I look pretty good! 

Have you ever been nervous about people coming to your house? Oh, what am I thinking? Of course you have! Who hasn't? Well, for me I guess I get a little stressed. I want everything pristine but I know that is not possible with 3 kids, a dog and a Hubby to clean up behind. The house having a little "lived in" look doesn't make us look bad, does it? I am feeling so inspired and happy. It has been a great ride and I plan on decorating cookies for years to come! 

Well my little blog isn't as popular as some I've read but hey, I'm just starting it. I didn't know I would be interested in writing about what I do. I mean, honestly, I'm not sure I even sound coherent half of the time when I'm writing. There isn't much else to say except here is the flyer for my cookie classes that will be starting on March 9th! Register at TSTC WACO! I hope to see you there! (FYI: If the link doesn't show my class give it a day or two and it will be up and working.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Always Welcome!