Saturday, March 8, 2014

Baby showers

I recently did a few  baby showers. I'm not the Cake girl I used to be so I struggled a little bit on some of this... Bare with me. :D 

My friend Leslie was expecting her 3rd baby. A Boy. I managed to make her shower a wonderful time. I decorated for the shower as well as did the food and sweets. Here are the results of that fun day! 
Swiss Meringue Butter cream Cupcakes and Cookies, Ham and cheese with Goldfish and Blue Punch...


Baby Cookies... SWEET!

The crib was a gift from me and served as the Gift table. 

I made this super cute banner for the party. She loved it.

Friendship is something I wish more people understood and knew how to do. It takes sacrifice on both parties parts and love. I love my friend Leslie. She is one of the sweetest girls I know. Congratulations sweetie. He is BEAUTIFUL! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Always Welcome!