Wednesday, January 30, 2013

To Make a Cowboy Happy

A lot of thought goes in to making a man happy! You have to really think about what it is that they like and don't like. My best friend called on me to help make her COWBOY happy! This was going to be a challenge since I know how she is (a whole lot of sarcastic in a teeny tiny body) and I know how he is (ALL ABOUT FOOTBALL). Well I figured since I know them pretty well this should be fun!

She says, "Jaime, I need a cookie bouquet for B. His birthday is in a few days and You know how he loves your cookies." I was happy to help so I asked her what ideas she had. She started out with guns. He has been buying guns left and right for a few months now and she thought that would be meaningful and cool. I thought about it and I told her to think harder. I said ask yourself, "What is he into (other than guns)? What sports does he love? What types of things is he into when he isn't with you?" She said, "When he isn't with me I can pretty much name the only 5 things that are on his mind. Football, Golf, Guns, Trash (He helps run a family owned Refuse Business), and ME!" 

I got to thinking. Super Bowl is coming up and his birthday is the week of so I think Football themed cookies would be a blast to make! His all time favorite team? You guessed it! 
Dallas Cowboys
Well I grabbed a few cutters from the endless supply in back and set out baking!


Of the dough came six magical football themed cookies! Yes only 6! Now as you may have learned my friend, Amy, is a ball of sarcasm. I had to make one cookie with her team colors (Washington Redskins) on them. I added "I love you" to lessen the hateful blow that was sure to come from the crumbs of this bouquet. 

 

I finished the bouquet with silver curling ribbon and silver luster dust to give them a little SHINE! I took them to her and she was floored! She loved them! She can't wait to give them to her sweet COWBOY tonight! Happy Birthday Brad! Many Many more to come! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Always Welcome!